lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Where I live? And that is in my house or apartment?

*Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
I live in house

*How mony rooms are there in your house?
I my house there are 7 rooms

--> (living room)
*lamp *Sofa *Cushions
*picture *Stereo *coffe table

-In the rooms of my house there are 1 lamp, 3 sofas, 1 stereo,
Photographs,several cushions and 1 coffe table

--> (diningroom)
*chairs *sideboard *cuphoard
*Doble *plant *lamp

-In the diningroom of my house there are 1 table,
1 lamp,1 sideboard and several chairs


--> (kitchen)
*chairs *Cabinets *Toaster
*lamp *microwave *refrigerator
*coffe makee *refrigerator

-In the kitchen of my house there are 1 lamp, 2 cobinets,
1 microwave, 1 refrigerator and several chairs


--> (bedroom)
*lamp *Rug *Air conditions unit
*mirror *tv *clok
*computer *curtains *bed

-In the bedroom of my house there are 2 bed! 1 lamp,
2 mirror, 1 computer, 1 air conditions unit and 1 tv.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario